Business has been booming, and I’m looking to work with some more people! If you’re literate with technology (e.g., you know what GitHub is!), and enjoy ghostwriting and helping other people unblock their creativity, and are curious to learn from business and technology leaders, this could be a good job for you:
Part-time/freelance, USD $800+ per month
Wonder Shuttle is an editorial studio focused on helping software companies start their engineering blogs. We’re a team of editors, writers, and researchers who have worked with organizations like Shopify, Twilio, and the City of Toronto.
We’re looking for a freelance writer, with editing experience, to join as one of our ghostwriters. The person in this role will collaborate with our clients to develop and write their stories. Interested in joining us?
- Technically literate and comfortable with technology (e.g., you don’t need to know how to code, you do need to know what GitHub is!)
- Experienced with interviewing technical leaders and contributors (e.g., CTOs, VPs of engineering, directors of engineering, software engineers, etc.) and ghostwriting on their behalf
- Available to write at least two blog posts at 2,000 words each per month
- Able to revise and submit edits within 2–3 days
- Capable of deep and wide researching
- Invested in supporting you to become a better writer and editor
- Keen to learn from your skills and experience
- Building a 100% remote team
- Eager to build a team that supports one another with their professional and creative endeavors
- Happy to compensate you well for great work
We’ll work together on articles like these:
- How we improved our interview process at Flipp
- Guardians of the Wealthsimple Galaxy
- Grant Outcomes Report: Civic Innovation Office of Toronto
This role is remote and open to applicants based in all locations, though interviews will need to happen during North American work hours.
If you know somebody who’d be interested in this role, be a good friend and reach out to them! https://airtable.com/shrSFc3j9HEG4yBNB
If you’ve ever wanted to learn directly from leaders in technology companies (ask them questions, meet them, etc.), this job would be perfect for you! https://airtable.com/shrSFc3j9HEG4yBNB
Email me with any questions, [email protected].